The top 10 places in El Paso for a Photo Shoot:
Are you looking for a great backdrop for you photography photo shoot?
Would you like a great nature, urban or city landscape backdrop for your photo shoot?
El Paso is full of beauty and provides the best mountain, urban and nature backdrop.
Just be there at the right time and at the right spot.
We will guide you through the process.
We are El Paso Photographers, The Photo Element, www.thephotoelement.com, to help you choose the place and the right time for beautiful sunset or sunrise photography. We also choose the famous “Golden Hour”, which gives photos a golden tone, and as a result you look “gorgeous”.
What about the blue light? Blue light is when darkness sets in, and the moon is out creating a sophisticated and stylish look. The dark or blue dark backdrop brought to you by nature. We offer engagement Photography, then of course our wedding photography https://thephotoelement.com/wedding-photography and for Video production just click on
Our top 10 Photo Shoot Locations in El Paso are:
1) Tom Lea Park on Rim Road: This is a beautiful hidden gem nestled in a mountain in west El Paso, provides breathtaking views of El Paso and Cd. Juarez.
2) Transmountain Rd., either on the west or the north east side, there is no other beauty like the transmountain highway, composed of mountains on each side and dessert beauty, unique to El Paso, with no other rivals elsewhere in the United States. Beautiful and breathtaking scenery, which will certainly captivate the background of your picture, be there at the right time, dressed with the right clothes. For an added bonus, photoshoots in April will be filled with yellow poppies.
3) Album Park, if you are looking for nature such as trees and grass, this is a beautiful park with lots of trees and nature. Natural and action poses and are recommended if you like action photography, climb a tree, run, jump, walk naturally, we will capture your beauty! Plenty of rolling hills to walk and capture pictures from diverse angles. Early morning or late afternoon is highly recommended.
4) Centennial Park at UTEP, a recently built beautiful round park inside the biggest university in El Paso. It encompasses fountains, plenty of grass, trees and flat land to walk, jump and pose.
5) Dessert Museum at UTEP, with plenty of dessert beauty, it offers the traditional El Paso backdrop of dessert plants, including plenty of stairs for natural posing.
6) Memorial Park, unique to El Paso, a park full of hills, trees and grass, usually well kept, and green in the summer all the way to fall. The winter grass is somehow yellow but still beautiful.
7) Plaza Theater, recently renovated theater featuring world renown plays and concerts, it is the perfect backdrop for an urban look, and certainly and El Paso landmark.
8) San Jacinto Plaza: This newly renovated plaza features beautiful crosswalks, trees, flowers, and a unique alligator statue honoring the alligators that lived there at some point. Backdrops can be buildings dating back to the 1930’s to light covered trees.
9) Franklin Mountains State Park. Located Right off Transmountain rd., on the west side of the road, if you like a desert landscape, this is your spot! There is a $10.00 charge to be admitted and we must be aware of park hours. Profile pictures or silhouette pictures at sunset are a piece of art.
10) The Fountains Shopping Center, these shopping centers offers beautiful fountains, staircases, and just overall city landscapes, then stop and purchase a yoghurt from Menchies or a coffee at Starbucks.
We went ahead and decided to add more Photo Shoot Locations in El Paso and Las Cruces.
11) Keystone Botanical Gardens on Doniphan, west side of El Paso. They have amazing walkways, desert backdrops, desert plants, and right on the back you will find a hidden wetland that makes a spectacular backdrop, if you would like to get a little muddy. We don't mind the mud, if you don't.
12) At the foots of transmountain mountains, right where the yellow poppies grow. Spectacular mountain background ,which we can either blur the background or leave if in its full picturesque beauty.
We are The Photo Element Photographers and Video Producers, we have traveled all over to bring your spectacular backdrops for your pictures. We capture your beauty combined with the beautiful natural backdriops that El Paso offers.
If you would like to venture outside of El Paso, we have many options as well, from the sand dunes at White Sands, to the pines at Ruidoso.
We are The Photo Element, El Paso Photographer and Video Producers, serving El Paso and Las Cruces and all surrounding areas.
We specialize in beautiful photography so you can forever treasure the moments!
Call us for an engagement, wedding, quinceanera, family, couple, children or self portrait photo shoot at (915) 861- 6265, e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or Text (915) 861-6265
El Paso Photographers and Video Producers, serving El Paso, Las Cruces and surrounding areas.
El Paso Photography to capture the beatiful moments!
We serve El Paso, Horizon, Canutillo, Anthony, Deming, Las Cruces, Midland, Odessa, Dallas, Houston, Roswell, Ruidoso, Tularosa, Alamogordo, Whie Sands, Dell City , Carlsbad, you name it we will be there!
We are destinaton wedding photographers!
Call or Text (915) 861-6265
El Paso Photographer and Video (915) 861-6265