Have a flawless day!
AFTER BEING A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER FOR 10+ years, allow me to explain what leads to a perfect wedding day!
Look amazing on your big day!
These are some tips brought to you by your professional photographer and video producer www.thephotoelement.com and their team.
It is the hope of all brides and grooms to look their best on the most exciting day of their lives. To look your best, it requires careful planning for weeks or months ahead.
Here are some tips:
1) Know your body style and look for a dress that fits your body shape.
2) Choose the dress that shapes your body like a queen.
3) Maintain a healthy diet, just to sustain your current weight, eat healthy, drink lots of water so that your skin shines.
4) Remember not to lose or gain too much weight. Your dress is waiting for you!
5) I have seen brides that did not fit in their dress, and they were scrambling last minute for a seamstress or had to wear a shawl to cover up a dress that would not zip up.
6) One week before the big day, have a manicure and a pedicure. Do not wait until one day before or the same day. You will be super busy with guests and family, and sitting for a mani-pedi should not be on your priority list!
7) DO NOT make a drastic hair cut 2 months before the wedding. Trust me on this one!!
8) Have a mock makeup session with your makeup artist! This is the time to experiment with colors and styles, NOT on your wedding day. Take note of the colors used, and be sure your makeup artist uses the same colors on your big day.
9) Take a picture of the final makeup results. Then on your big day, show him/her the picture before the makeup sessions starts.
Be sure it matches!!
10) One week before the wedding, place all your bride's accessories in a box so that when The Photo Element Photographers and Video media producers arrive, we can optimize our time taking pictures of your wedding accessories.
11) The Photo Element Photographers and Video will then open the box and start arranging your accessories for great pictures. As opposed to hunting throughout the hotel room for your accessories. Trust us on this one; you will love the photos of your accessories a year from now!!
12) Be ready ahead of time. It is better to sit back and enjoy time with your bridesmaids and family as opposed to being late to your own mass or service.
13) If you are late, this may shorten your ceremony as officiates or priests are usually booked back to back.
14) Assign a time for formal pictures and inform your family with plenty of time, at least one week before the ceremony. Provide your family with the time and place for photos. Most people love pictures, and they will be happy to be there with you and your new husband.
15) VERY IMPORTANT: Set a time for photography formals and agree beforehand with your photographers. If you would like formals you must make time, we understand that you have friends and family from out of town and haven't seen them in a long time, however, if you would like those beautiful pictures of you and your groom, you must make time. We will work with you and make it happen!!
Try to stick to the schedule. The best time is during cocktail hours, while your guests are entertaining themselves. If there is liquor, they will be entertained. LOL. I've seen it!
16) The best time for beautiful photographs, yes like the ones you see in magazines and in www.thephotoelement.com, are usually taken early in the morning or late in the afternoon, right before sunset, or the golden hour (ask us about this term), there is no better time than this time. However, we can work at any time. We are professional photographers. We are just giving you the best tip of the industry.
17) For drone photography, please pick an open space with preferably no trees or close walls, and let's try for a calm, not a windy day. A park usually does the trick!
18) Talk to us about your photography style. Are you romantic, traditional, action-driven? Let us know we will make it happen.
19) If anything fails, no worries, this is your big day, just relax and enjoy!!!
Call today to book your Photography & Video, Drone Coverage, Photo Booth and Candy table.
We also design logos for your invitations and your wedding brand.
Our Wedding Packages:
My name is Consuelo, and we are here to serve you!
Call or Text (915) 861-6265
Tips for Planning your big day!
El Paso Photographers and Video Producers, serving El Paso, Las Cruces and surrounding areas.
El Paso Photography to capture the beautiful moments!
We serve El Paso, Horizon, Canutillo, Anthony, Deming, Las Cruces, Midland, Odessa, Dallas, Houston, Roswell, Ruidoso, Tularosa, Alamogordo, White Sands, Dell City, Carlsbad; you name it, we will be there!
We are destination wedding photographers!
Element Productions, LLC
Call or Text (915) 861-6265
El Paso Photographer and Video (915) 861-6265